Monday, September 27, 2010

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"

And now! for the final question? Are you ready………? Do you love her?....your choices are A) Yes
B) She cooks well
C) No
D) I couldn’t get the girl who works on the 2nd floor

Joe: I think I’ll “ask the audience”
Ben: Okay, Joe seems to be in a pickle, audience in front of you, you will find a remote with choices from A to D, select the one that you feel is right, remember the stakes are high…., Joe I wouldn’t like to be your girlfriend right now
Joe: Thank God your not
(Crowd laughs)
Ben: Okay audience key in your choice starting now

Ben: Okay the results are in and
20% say “Yes”
10% say “She cooks well
30% say “No”
40% say “I couldn’t get the girl who works on the 2nd floor

Ben: Joe, it seems you having problems climbing those stairs?
Joe: Ben, (he chuckles) my foot can still make it to you’re a$#
Ben: AND AUDIENCE we can see here is a case of someone who needs to learn how to use the elevators
(Crowd laughs)
Joe sneers
So Joe, has the audience made your choice easier?
(pauses)
Joe: This is a tough one Ben
Ben: Really, …..Joe its either you know or you don’t?
Joe: Ben,how did you get this job?
Ben: Well Joe, why don’t you ask the audience?
(Crowd laughs)
Ben: We’re running out of time what is your choice?
Joe: Could you eliminate the choices?
Ben: Okay computer eliminate two wrong choices and leave the right ones?

Ben: So the computer seems to think, it is
A) Yes
And
D) I couldn’t get the girl who works on the 2nd floor

Ben: Joe has that helped your decision?
Joe: I think you need a new computer
Ben: And like the computer maybe you’ll need a new girlfriend?
(crowd laughs)
Ben: Why is it so difficult anyway?
Joe: It’s a strong commitment; I want to be absolutely sure
Ben: Then why are you in it anyway?
Joe: Why do you host this show?
Ben: Because you took my job on the first floor!
(crowd laughs)
Ben: What is your choice?
Joe:Can I call a friend?
Ben:And who are you calling?
Joe:Tim, I grew up with him, he pretty much knows me inside out he always gives me advice on the right way to go?
Ben:And what does he do?
Joe:He’s an entrepreneur
Ben:In what?
Joe:He is into this and that?
Ben:And that is who you are calling?
Joe:Yes, he’s been out school doing his thing for awhile but always manages to find a way
Ben: Ladies and Gentlemen, where Lil boy tim

(Phone rings)
Ben: Hallo timmy, this is Ben from “Are you Serious?” Now we have Ben here who’s in a sticky situation and needs your help, he’s at his final question “ do you love her?,you have 30 seconds, the next voice you’ll hear is from Joe…

Go

Joe:Hallo Tim,
Tim:Hey wasup man what’s going on? I’m hearing you in a sticky situation (laughs) like me oh! man these people I borrowed money from have come over to the house, and I have no money
Joe:Tim
Tim:No really, I’m hiding behind the couch, I’ve told my mom to tell them to go away
Joe:Tim, uhhh!
Tim:You do you have any money by the way, you know I’m good for it?
Joe:Tim, can you…
Tim:Oh! you do, man! I know you always come through, yo! Mommy! is my peanut butter and jelly sandwich ready….

AND TIMES UP…

Ben: So Joe, you friend wants a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?......
Joe:Shut up!

Joe can you decide…….

No comments:

Post a Comment