I stopped writing for awhile I don’t know why…..maybe I do. I got so caught up in life that I tended to question myself, my gifts, my beliefs, my being, that I started to doubt myself. Who am I to question why I was born with this gift, it’s not for the Pulitzer but maybe in one way or another words will impact a life one day.
Will you write when no one is looking? Will you play that amazing key? Will you sing and dance in the shower like no one is watching? Crack that joke that you know, no one will find funny and laugh by yourself?
We tend to focus too much on the destination that none of us enjoy the journey, the pitfalls, the mistakes, the victory, celebration because the truth is if you only stay strong and believe, no one can stop you for being who you were created to be…., so I write not knowing, you sing not knowing, you paint, I make music, you run….someone once told me that “God makes kings when no one is watching” that statement I have never forgotten, I feel that its better to make your mistakes in private and learn than to run into the public and be crucified. All you are is learning your craft, your identity, your person.
You were created to be great and as you go on you will be amazed at what you discover about yourself, cooler than a penguin. God is Love
No comments:
Post a Comment