Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loading.....

As many things in this life...this blog...so is my life...always a work in progress, to see the full picture is near impossible and in that respect I am learning the importance of faith. It is not necessarily how you start but how you finish, Steve Harvey in his car walking to smoky pubs being told he will never make it, LL being turned away, Einstein being told he is stupid etc these are just a few examples that come to my head maybe it is because in one way or another they influence me. In that respect so I consider faith, that which spurs you on. To do that which you can in the midst of adversity or to put it lightly "not seeing the whole staircase"
All I can say is look to at the stars,the complexity of life, How amazing is our creator, in His hands our future is great, "History is mine, for I intend to write it" said Churchill but I feel I'm in better hands with God,....Faith....Loading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment