Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love You Rosa

Looking around I can’t see anyone standing for anything anymore,

My eyes are sore,

I just think we just need to sit down like Rosa Parks,

Even if it means,

Sitting down on the bathroom floor,



And no one sleeping anymore,

I guess that’s why we ain’t got no,

Dreamers,

Martin Luthers,

We ain’t got no Kings,

All we got is Juniors,

Juniors,

Who don’t know their future,

I think its time,

We need to sit down,

Like Rosa Parks,

Start a revolution,

Look at society,

We are the solution…………………………………………………………..



Take 2

We don’t stand for anything,

I think we need to sit down like Rosa Parks,



I’m not even trying to start a movement,

But look around,

Don’t you think we need some movement!



It’s in our bad days,

That we find our ways,

Do we walk the same way,

Or find the black and the white,

And eliminate the grey,

But until we sit down,

We ain’t got no better days,



Take 3

Love you Rosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment