I am the greatest,
Destined to be,
Greatest is who I am,
You can’t beat me
I’ll beat the ugly outta you
And your whole family tree,
Been hit with lefts, I been hit with rights,
But I’ll knock the lights outta you,
Leave you feeling like a Christmas tree,
I’m so mean I make medicine sick,,
I’m so sick I make vitamins sick,
Coming out swinging,
You better get outta my way,
Coming back like the 15th round,
You don’t wanna be around
Your not gonna steal my fight,
I’ve been shook down,
I’ve been shook up,
You better weave,
Here comes my killer uppercut,
Oh! Mercy mercy me!
Dreaming of beating me,
You better wake up and apologize,
I will the beat ugly out of you,
And your whole family tree,
Don’t you wish you were me,
Thank God they can only be one you,
and only one me,
I got sumn new for this fight,
Coming back in the 15th round,
Ama bout to turn off your lights,
There can only be one me,
I am the greatest me,
Ali wanna fight?
No comments:
Post a Comment